District 29 Meeting April 8, 2014
Meeting Started: 6:30 pm
Officers Present: Groups Present:
DCM: Steve B. Life Preserver: J.R.
Treasurer: Stacey K. Back to Basics: Stacey K.
Traditions read by: J.R.
Secretary report: Stacey read the minutes. All approved.
– Last month’s balance: $291.77
– Received check from Life Preserver: $90.00
– Paid 2nd Quarter Meeting Place rent: $10.50
– Current balance: $371.27
Intergroup report: N/A
– See full details at http://lincaa.org/committees-districts/intergroup/
– Reunion coming up in June.
– District 15 will host the 2015 reunion.
– Lincoln Anniversary committee has ~$2,000. They want ideas of what to do with the money.
– Found 9 groups not registered in the district.
– Continuing to visit meetings in the district
– District 29 continues to need an intergroup rep and secretary.
New Business: None
– Back to Basics – Meeting is in need of a GSR.
– Life Preserver – Meeting is in need of an intergroup rep.
Meeting Closed: 6:50 pm with the serenity prayer