District 29 – February 2014
District 29 Meeting February 11, 2014
Meeting Started: 6:31 pm
Officers Present: Groups Present:
DCM: Steve B. Life Preserver: Ann
Treasurer: Stacey K. Back to Basics: Stacey K.
Traditions read by: Steve B.
Secretary report: N/A
– Current Balance: $368.80
– Check made to Steve B. for area: $76.53
– 1st Quarter will be paid to the Meeting Place before the next meeting: $10.50
Intergroup report: N/A
– See full details at http://lincaa.org/committees-districts/intergroup/
– Visiting meetings for GSRs and others interested in the open positions at the district level.
– District 29 continues to need an intergroup rep and secretary.
– AGENDA ITEM 2014-01-14 002 Agenda – Take this vote back to the groups. This will be voted on at the March 11th District 29 meeting.
– A group tried to mail a contribution to the old PO Box. Stacey K. will talk to Marcella about where and how to get the new PO Box updated and out to groups. (New: District 29 PO Box 85481 Lincoln, NE 68501).
– Back to Basics – March 10th the meeting will be having an anniversary meeting. Fellowship at 7:00 pm, speaker at 8:00 pm.
– Life Preserver – The meeting has moved to the Northeast Senior Center at 6310 Platte Ave. It’s still at 7:00 pm on Friday and someone will stand at the old location for a few weeks redirecting people.
Meeting Closed: 7:00 pm with the serenity prayer