District 29 Meeting March 11, 2014
Meeting Started: 6:30 pm
Officers Present: Groups Present:
DCM: Steve B. Life Preserver: J.R.
Treasurer: Stacey K. Back to Basics: Stacey K.
Traditions read by: Stacey K.
Secretary report: Stacey read the minutes. All approved.
– Last month’s balance: $292.29
– Received check from AA Clubhouse Group: $10.00
– Paid 1st Quarter Meeting Place rent: $10.50
– Current balance: $291.77
Intergroup report: N/A
– See full details at http://lincaa.org/committees-districts/intergroup/
DCM report: Nothing new to report
– District 29 continues to need an intergroup rep and secretary.
– Stacey K talked to Marcella and provided her with the new PO Box number for District 29.
– AGENDA ITEM 2014-01-14 #002 Agenda – Vote to host 2015 Area 41 Reunion. For: 0, Against: 2
– Back to Basics – Anniversary meeting went well. Will discuss at next business meeting on April 7 at 7:30 pm about possibly needed a new GSR.
– Life Preserver – Meeting continues to grow at new location.
Meeting Closed: 7:02 pm with the serenity prayer