Intergroup Meeting Minutes – January 2016
Intergroup Meeting January Minutes – January 27, 2017
Alt Chair: Eric
Began the meeting @ 6:30 pm following the Serenity Prayer
The AA Traditions were read by: Lindsay
Officers present: 4
Committees present: 2 (PICPC, Web Chair)
Group chair members present: 7 (Big Book Bunch, Lady’s Booking It, Young People, Ladies Big Book, Seeking Solutions, Sunday Night Workshop)
Districts present: 0
Total People Present: 13
Minutes approved for December 2016
BALANCE FORWARDED FROM DECEMBER 2016 $1,965.23
SUNDAY NIGHT WORKSHOP $ 62.00
MONDAY NIGHT STAG 23.40
BRING YOUR OWN CUP 29.35
PRINCIPLES BEFORE PERSONALITIES 26.00 Total Contributions: $195.00
Total Expenditures: $ 0.00
ENDING BALANCE FOR JANUARY 2017 $2,160.98
RESERVE FOR 2017 COMMITTEE BUDGETS:
Approved Less Cash Final Budgets
Dec 2016 On-Hand
Treatment Committee $1,055.00 $187.77 $ 867.23
Corrections $ 415.00 190.73 224.27
Hotline $ 20.00 20.00
Website $ 174.39 174.39
PI/CPC* $ 858.00 227.99 630.01
Intergroup Committee $ 322.00 322.00
Huddle $ 110.00 110.00
Total Budgeted Expenses: $2,954.39 $606.49 $2,347.90
AVAILABLE BALANCE AFTER COMMITTEE BUDGETED EXPENSES: ($186.92)
*Remain $343.12 from 2016 Budget
Thanks to the group that contributed this month! Please mail check to:
Mail checks to:
Lincoln Intergroup State of Nebraska GSO
P.O. Box 6366 Area 41 Treasurer Grand Central Station
Lincoln, NE 68506 16758 Arcadia PO Box 459
Omaha, NE 68116 New York, NY 10163
Respectfully submitted in service, Lindsay B., Treasurer, 402.326.3005
Chair Report: Bernice S.
- Met with Eric
- Visited meetings and shared about the Huddle
- Learned that Central office will no longer put extra copies of fliers out. If you want a copy, you’ll have to ask for one (files of them on hand)
Alt Chair: Eric F.
- Went to Central Office monthly meeting to represent Intergroup
- Learned that CO got a website and that they’ll be trying to sell literature etc, online
- The office was redone
Central Office Committee: Not Present
Corrections Committee: Not Present
Hotline committee: Not Present
Treatment Committee: Not Present
PI/CPC Committee: 4 in attendance
KJ read traditions
- Dec. minutes were approved
- Needs to submit our semi-annual report.
- Talked to Jeff about PSA’s
- Talked to Bill O. about corrections workshop
- Talked to IC about 12th step workshop idea. Hasn’t heard back yet.
- Libraries and interested in Grapevine subscriptions again.
- Ending balance is $110.99 (wrote Jessi a check)
- End of 2016 balance was 218.99
- Will be doing an inventory with Alyssa
Intergroup- See minutes
- Need to plan year.
- The Juice is loose!
- We will be meeting on Feb. 7th next month.
- GI Workshop.
Website Committee: Sean J.
- Sean will check to make sure current minutes are online
- Will renew the URL for 2017 ($20.17)
- Set up the redirect for lincolnaa.org
- Removed some last names that were caught in minutes
Seeking Solutions – 23rd Anniversary: February 25th @ 13 & F
Speaker: Matt, Omaha
Breakfast at 9am, Meeting at 10am
Meeting closed at 7:03 p.m. and we all gathered for the Serenity Prayer.
The next meeting is Friday, February 24 @ 6:30 p.m. @ Willard Community Center-1245 S. Folsom St.