PICPC Committee Notes –
Secretary (Kjerstin E.):
Kjerstin read old minutes. Minutes were
approved and 2nd.
Chair (Alyssa W.): Alyssa
brought the PICPC workbooks to look through with the committee and determine
work to do in the upcoming year.
Treasurer (Luke H.): Total balance is $170.86. Luke got a debit card for the account. Will be ordering a literature rack for the
Literature (Jessi H.): Jessi completed doing inventory on the
literature, and completed making packets.
She also got the Lincoln public libraries (2) 2-year subscriptions to
Intergroup (Chris L.): Gave
the intergroup report from January’s meeting.
Corrections still desperately needs help in both men and women’s.
- Jessi hasn’t heard back from Susan, the representative
from EAP for the city. She is still
waiting for her response.
- Cindy will reach out to First Plymouth about Stephen’s
- Luke will purchase a literature rack
for the VA for $26.
- Jessi and Erika are going to speak to
nursing students at Wesleyan on 2/19.
- Jessi got in touch with the training
coordinator at the juvenile detention center, who passed on her contact info to
the staff training coordinator.
- Looking at the PI Workbook:
- Alyssa is going to reach out to the
Deaf and Hard of Hearing Commission and see what sort of literature would be
- Kjerstin will talk to Jeff H. about
the public service announcements.
- Jessi will reach out to the Lancaster
county fair about having a literature rack at the fair.