PI/CPC Minutes – July 2012
Secretary’s Report: NA, no meeting since April
Treasurer’s Report: Current Balance: $353.32
Jessi received the July disbursement check from intergroup. Kjerstin will give to Jeff to deposit and we will get a new balance.
Intergroup Report: See minutes
Old Business: Debrief from workshop.
- Independence Center has still been hearing great things
- Professionals are glad we brought in AA members
- Glad they stuck to the topics rather than telling all of their story
- Do we want to do it again?? YES!
- Try every 2 years in the spring (Spring 2014)
- Make it longer 2 1/2 – 3 hours.
- Do it in the afternoon 2:30 maybe?
- Add time for a better question and answer session
- Invite other treatment facilities
- Jerome has heard from someone in Omaha who would like to replicate this.
- We will be available if they need help or have questions.
New Business: How can we continue the momentum created by the workshop in the off year??
- Create a database of Professionals in the field and send a letter letting them know we are available.
- To do in July: divided up categories, find contacts, bring those back in August.
**Other item: Check online description of committee.
- We are ok with the description at this time. It encompasses our scope. We will take a look at it again in 6 months, and will continue that trend of looking at it every 6 months.