District 22 – February 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Meeting opened @1846
Traditions read by: Ron
Members in attendance: Ron R, Seth H, John S, Erica, Kelli J, Luke, Jordan
DCM report: Area- January. Dist 22 assigned agenda committee. Discussion of doing things the way the area handbook suggests, trying to get back on track. Jessi serving as secretary.
Area voting results
- 2014-1-14-001- Finance- accept one time donation to Area 41 from AA member’s estate/ and or individual at 50% of GSO. Passed 36-3
- 2013-11-10-011-Finance- approve area 41 budget guidelines- has not been updated since. Would like to make changes to prudent reserve. Passed unanimously.
- 2013-11-10-012- Discontinue publishing of Area 41 hardcopy of where and when book because information is usually outdated by the time it goes to print. Failed
Treasurer report: 352.97 No disbursements. Need clarification on discrepancy. Treasurer not in attendance. Will follow up.
Intergroup: Committee budgets all passed. 1300.05- balance 890.00 John has committee reports, no new business.
Secretary: Minutes read by Kelli. Approved
Old Business: motion to mail out minutes of meeting. Approved.
New Business/Area voting items:
- 2014-01-14 #002 Agenda- select host district for the area 41 2015 reunion.
- District 22 is hosting 2014. Can take back to groups and explain what the process is and get feedback for other districts that may be interested in hosting.
- 2014 District 22 workshop- proposal for after reunion. Possibly in the fall. Get feedback from groups on ideas for themes.
- Meet on March 12th- Motion made by Luke, second by Ron- passed.
- 164: Good. Record attendance of 49
- Stag: Going good. Planning a retreat during spring fling. New GSR? Jordan Alt GSR
- Sunday Night Workshop: Not present
- Ladies Big Book: Doing good. Discussing reading thru stories. May cause some dissention. Steady numbers 40-50.
- Wild Bunch: Doing well. Big numbers, lots of service. Approx. 20 in business meeting. Still discussion about sending GSR to area. PIPCP committee to fund?
Motion to close. Meeting closed @ 1927