District 22 Meeting Notes – May 2018
May 16, 2018
Loren (DCM), Ron, Cece, Lindsay, Matt, Jack
- ● Beginning Balance $807.88
- ● Treasurer not in attendanceIntergroup
- ● Mike will step down as Dist. 22 IG rep, Lindsay will bring us reports
- ● Hotline numbers for the last month- 45 calls, 2 12 step calls, all answered
- ● The hotline sign up list is now permanent, so if your info or availability changes youneed to call to update it by calling Central Office.
- ● CharliesaidanygroupcansendtheirDistrictdonationsorcorrespondenceto the Intergroup P.O. box and he will get them to our treasurer.
- ● 2018 Fourth of July picnic will be at Bethany Park, there will be lunch, a speaker, and committees will discuss their duties/responsibilities.Secretary
● April minutes read and approved
● Nothing to reportOld Business
- ● Should we send our DCM to events like the West Central Regional, Area Reunion…. topic tabled until next month, talk to groups about it.
- ● Fall workshop- Grapevine, decided on Nov. 10th from 1:00-4:00, we will check with the church to make sure this works. Ask groups about ideas for format and Grapevine topics.New Business
Area voting items
- ● 2018-01-06-006 Agenda- Select host district for 2019 Area Reunion. We decided not to volunteer as host district.
- ● 2018-01-17-011 Literature- Funding for literature chair for two nights of hotel at Area business meeting.
- ● 2017-07-23 #006 Finance- Financial Audit, amend the financial guidelines to add a section on a financial audit.
- ● 2017-01-08 #002 Finance- Area 41 provide a secure link in order to allow Area Reunion registrations to be paid online.Group Reports
- ● New Life Group- OK, could use more attendance (Wednesdays 7:30@ St Mark’s)
- ● Ladies Big Book Study- Doing well, numbers are up, anniversary set for Oct. 15th
- ● Searching and Fearless- Doing good, meeting has permanently changed rooms, nowin room M12
- ● Wild Bunch- Lit! Lots of people and hackey sackMeeting closed at 7:35