District 22 March Minutes
March 20, 2019
● Loren, Dawn, Lindsay, Scott, Ron, Jack, Amy, Trevor, Connie
● Attended the WCRAASC in Minnesota in March
○ GSO general manager Greg T. spoke and answered questions
○ GSO is looking at software solutions for ASL interpretation
○ Discussion of the AA LinkedIn page, it’s impact and ability to make AA available
without breaking traditions
● Loren will be using a new email address- email@example.com use this to
correspond with the DCM
● Beginning balance- $1,281.77
● Disbursements- $(334.23)
● Contributions- $110.00
● Balance forward- $1,057.54
○ Beginning Bal- $4838.98
○ Contributions- $497.20
○ Ending Bal- $5,336
● Corrections needs volunteers
● Special Events held an Open Mic Night
● Treatment is planning an October workshop
● Matt C. is still getting familiar with the website
● District 21 is hosting a Pizza Party Funshop this Saturday
● District 29 had the Back to Basics anniversary last week
● Intergroup needs a new Secretary
● A flyer detailing Intergroup’s needs will be coming soon
● Feb. minutes read and approved
● Ask groups for workshop ideas
● We discussed working with other districts to have a series of workshops based on
service positions (being a new GSR, how does district and area work, etc.)
● We will reach out to other districts about this
● Start a list of which facilities are receiving Grapevine subscription donations
● April 2019 Area 41 Voting Items
○ 2019-01-12-04 Agenda; Select host district for 2020 Area Reunion.
○ 2018-10-13-020 Finance; Select site for 2021-2022 Area 41 Business Meeting.
-Trusted Servant (we would like more info/clarification on size of meeting space)
○ 2017-07-23-007 Finance; Guidelines for electing an interim treasurer.
○ 2018-10-14-018 Finance; Allow contributions to Area 41 to be made online. (We
would like more info on what fees Area would pay for transactions) -Pass
depending on fees
○ 2018-10-14-017 Finance; Guidelines for overdraft of Area officer or committee
chair bank account. -Pass 6-0
○ 2016-10-16#001 Agenda; Appointment and re-evaluation of appointed positions.
● Men’s Stag- Good, retreat this weekend
● Searching and Fearless- Good
● Sunday Night Workshop- Good
● Wild Bunch- Stellar!
● Ladies Big Book Study- Rockin It!
● It’s Gotta Be 5:00 Somewhere- very full
Meeting closed at 8:00