Purpose: To carry the message to alcoholics residing in Correctional facilities in the Lincoln area and surrounding communities, and bridge the gap between those facilities and the A.A. community for those inmates interested in recovery.
Activities Include: Providing transportation to inmates to A.A. meetings in the community, participating in meetings held inside facilities, and to provide A.A. literature to inmates.
Who Can Help: Any A.A. member is welcome to participate yet must meet the requirements of each individual facility to be allowed entry.
Corrections Committee meetings are held the first Tuesday of each month at 6:00 p.m. at The Meeting Place, Room 2A, 28 & S Street, Lincoln, Nebraska.
- 2022-04 Corrections Committee
- 2021-10 Corrections Report
- 2021-09 Corrections Report
- 2021-08 Corrections Committee
- 2021-07 Corrections Committee
- 2020-02 Corrections Committee
- 2020-01 Corrections Committee
- Corrections Committee Meeting Minutes – September 2018
- Corrections Committee Meeting Notes – August 2018
- Corrections Committee – June Minutes
- June Corrections Committee meeting Postponed. . .
- Corrections Report – April 2018