PO Box 6366
Lincoln, NE 68506
Chairman: Not Present
Vice Chairman: Ron R.
Secretary: Jessi W.
Treasurer: Dick S.
Began the meeting @ 6:30 pm
The AA Traditions were read by: Susan
Roll was taken
Officers present: 3
Committees present: 3
Group chair members present: 6
District present: 4
Minutes approved for December 2011
Mark (03): Still looking for a DCM; 5 new GSRs; $40 in account
Tom (21): Ending month’s balance = $319.09
Jessi W. (22): Have about $1,034.44; Discussing making disbursements because of the excessive balance; DCM & Alt DCM beginning to visit groups in district.
Matt C. (29): Ending balance of $296.68; rent is paid; Still need and Alt. DCM
Balance forward: $3,819.78
Contribution: $100.00 from Seeking Solutions
Ending working Balance: $3,919.78
Prudent res: $ 200
Thanks to the groups that contributed.
Mail checks to:
P.O. Box 6366
Lincoln, NE 68506
Respectfully your servant, Dick S., Treasurer
Central Office Committee: (Jim C.)
- Still looking for 2 alternate board members
- Need to start bringing intergroup up at meetings
- Will continue to work on group list of contributions
- Find out if Jim V. wants to continue to be on the board
- Invite hotline chair to next meeting
- President – Jim K.
- V.P. – Craig
- Secretary – Dru, Alternate – Gayle
- Treasurer – Eric
- Need 7 volunteers for Central Office Inventory
- Next meeting: January 19, 2012
Lincoln AA Corrections Committee: (Ron R.)
- No activity in account. Balance: $169.30; they will pay rent this month for the next 6 months.
(LCF) – Chad O. will return to the downtown jail this month. He will try to arrange a Tuesday morning meeting.
(CCCL) – Men’s in-house 12 Step Study on Tuesday nights continues to go well. If people are interested in driving inmates to outside meetings, there is no longer an orientation class, just an application and background check. Call 402.471.0740 if interested.
(Old Business) – Tom E. delivered 10 Big Books that Mark H. requested for LCF.
(New Business) – Chad will consult Parker, Treatment Committee chair, about the possibility of the joint-workshop between Treatment and Corrections
- Next meeting: Tuesday, February 7, 6pm at Meeting Place, Room 2A
Hotline committee: (Brian C.)
Volunteer calls: 17
General calls: 73
Not answered: 24
***New sign-ups for the spring will come out next month.***
MEMBERS: if you will notice there are numbers and information on the back of the sign-up sheet to further assisting the groups and our responsibilities.
PI/CPC Committee: (Jessi W.)
- Continuing to work with the Independent Center on the “What is/isn’t AA” workshop.
- Speakers have been selected; now preparing content to be approved for CEUs.
- Workshop will be Tuesday, April 24, 6-8pm at BryanLGH West. More information to come.
Treatment Committee: Not Present
Website Committee: (Ron E.)
Reviewed webstats for site.
Top pages: Meeting list (48%), Homepage (30%), Local Events (4%)
Traffic Sources: Search (62%), Direct (28%), Referral (9%)
Special Events Committee: (Jeremy M.) – Not Present
For more info on all committee reports visit www.LincAA.org.
- Need a new chair for Special Events Committee
- Jeremy M. has taken over and is working with Matt C.
- Continued discussion on Newcomer Orientation originally started by District 3 being taken over by all districts, managed by intergroup??
- Meeting weekly?
- More information, ideas was requested
- Discussion was tabled for another month
- Dirk requested an update about the Anniversary Meeting
- No update available.
Meeting closed at 7:20 PM, and we all gathered for the Serenity Prayer.
The next meeting is Friday, February 24 @ 6:30 @ Willard Community Center-1245 S. Folsom St.
Yours in service, Jessi W.