1. Traditions read by: John S.
2. Members in attendance:9
3. DCM/ALT DCM reports: Area Report given by Mike E, DCM. Grapevine committee discussed e-books and some stories. Very Interesting storiesin the GV published books. Margie N. is voted in as Area 41 web chair. Received dist. 22 contribution report.
5. Treasurers report: Bank account will be moved to US Bank to avoid fees. Account has been closed.
6. Intergroup: Report given by Jessi H. See Intergroup website for full report.
7. Secretary minutes: Read by Mike E. Not much was discussed in December, just the voting items.
Motioned/Seconded for approval? YES
8. Old Business: Upcoming workshop discussed. Many items were finalized including title, flier, potential speakers (two have been chosen and asked, one remains to be asked).Workshop will be March 23rd at Immanual Lutheran, 12th and South streets, Lincoln. Possible freewill offering to church 100.00? Mike E will work on flier.
Possible Pie-Off, otherwise pasta and deserts provided, others bring a side dish.
9. New Business: VOTING ACTION: John S. voted in as new Intergroup representative. VOTING ACTION: US Bank chosen for new account. VOTING ACTION: Ron R. will be new treasurer until one can be found to replace, or for the remaining term.
10. Group Reports:
a. 164: all good. Maintaining attendance. lots of newcomers who come back.
b. Big Book Bunch: N/A
c. Stag: Everythings fine.
d. Sunday Night Wkshp: Doing Good.
e. Wild Bunch: we’re good.
f. Rainbow Group: N/A
g. LBB Study: Doing well.