Attendance – 8
3 new people!!!
Introduction for new people
– What is PICPC in Lincoln all about?
– Shared experiences we’ve had
– Shared things we have done and are working on currently
3 new people. Pie was purchased!
– These have been distributed
– We forgot to put a contact number on it.
Drug Court Presentation:
Luke & Alyssa attended; Zech will go with Alyssa in August
Contact Jesse about leaving a copy of the format there. He is happy to do that.
– Jessi is checking email. Still need to upload old minutes
– Kj will send an email for Jessi to send to the mission
Opportunities to get AA information out:
Providers Fair at Trabert Hall – for probation officers etc.
September 16 from 10am – 2pm
Have 2 people scheduled at all times (Jessi & Anna – setup – noon; Anna & Zech – noon – 2)
Mental Health Awareness walk at the Regional Center
October 4 from 11am – 1pm
Joel E & Alyssa W???
– These have been put together and are available for anyone interested
– Two types offered:
- For Clergy
- For Medical Providers
– Please contact the committee if you would like a packet to share with your professional. We made 50.