Jan. 8, 2014
Traditions read by Chris L
Members in attendance: Ron R, Mike E, Seth H, John S, Chris L , Erica, Kelli J
Treasurer report: Balance has not changed($447.00), obtained debit card. Clarification of reimbursement/ are- 22.6 cents per mile/roundtrip + 1 night stay.- Chris L
Intergroup: balance 870.64. –John S
Secretary: minutes from last meeting Dec. 18, 2013- New business- area agenda items. Motion to accept. Approved
New Business: Area voting items
- 2014-1-14-001 Finance- accept one time donation to Area 41 from AA member’s estate/ and or individual at 50% of GSO. Passed 36-3
- 2013-11-10-011Finance- approve area 41 budget guidelines- has not been updated since. Would like to make changes to prudent reserve. Passed Unanimously
- 2013-11-10-012- Discontinue publishing of Area 41 hardcopy of where and when book because information is usually outdated by the time it goes to print. Failed
- 164: Steady. Around 30-35 in attendance. Discussed sponsoring a spring fling hospitality room/ speaker. Shot down; not an AA sanctioned event. Planning a group inventory
- Stag: Going well. GSR not present.
- Sunday Night Workshop: Secretary resigned. Jeremy F to be new secretary. Collections may be down. Prudent reserve is less than one month’s rent. Attendance has been steady and has gone up. Questions about reimbursement for area.
- Ladies Big Book: Doing well